Emergency Contacts

Township Road or Traffic Signal Emergencies

Kurt Uhler 717-226-5587
Russ Yinger 717-226-5322

Sewer & Water Emergencies


Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (State Road Emergencies)


Pennsylvania State Police (non-emergencies)

For emergency situations, please call 9-1-1
Troop H Website

Red Tank Road Railroad Crossing

If a train is blocking the railroad crossing, the procedure is to call Norfolk Southern, and the dispatcher will have the train move.

There is a sign at each crossing with a phone number, the crossing number, and location.


To report a stalled train on the tracks for this particular crossing, you should call Norfolk Southern at 877-201-4265 and report a stalled train at Crossing Number 592302K, Location: Red Tank